Monday, April 08, 2024

Finding Peace...


 Finding peace wherever you find yourself is a gift. 
One may not always find themselves on a pristine beach in the soft evening glow of a setting sun, feeling that delectable stillness that comes from watching the golden orb slip slowly behind the horizon.
 I find this depth of peacefulness shrouds me each morning and each afternoon, especially in my garden.
Gratitude for a day lived is always offered, as is my excitement for a new day dawning.
Grateful for seeing the sun another day as dark turns to light. 
In the evenings as birds fly in for one last drink, the chickens head for the comfort of their night box, and frogs begin their wonderful serenade, how grateful I am. 
When life is less about things and more about the gifts of nature magic really infuses ones' realm...

No comments: