Friday, February 11, 2022

As The Soft Morning......

As the soft morning sunlight showers the room with an enchanting golden hue I sit in stillness and just be. The light this time of the morning has a celestial feel to it creating a sense of wonderment of the natural cycles many take for granted. 
Cycles that never cease to amaze me.
In the quiet still of the morning as I sit the gentle yet powerful pulsation of the Earth beats in time with my own energetic field. 
This time of thankfulness gratitude and prayer most precious to me as I connect with Mother/Father/God/All That Is/Divine.
Outside all is still quiet, there isn't even a breeze teasing the leaves. 

Since repainting this room last year I like to come here to sit in meditation and humble gratitude as it is far more inviting than when it was painted the rich deep red. 
The lightness of the decor invites moments of inner reflection as much as it invites peaceful times to sit and gaze out into the garden.  
Gratitude given for all that I have and the beauty and serenity that surrounds me......

 

3 comments:

Sharon said...

That window is beautiful.

William Kendall said...

Very peaceful shots.

Gemel said...

Thank you Sharon, it was the first change I made to the cottage putting it in.

Thank you William.