Monday, February 28, 2022

Clearing Out....

Clearing out my wardrobes yesterday but realising even after throwing so much onto the charity shop pile I still have too many clothes. 
 Still, five large bags were filled with clothes, shoes and a couple of bags and hopefully someone else will be able to get a bit more use out of them. 
Decluttering is always an experience where I feel a lightness engulf me, the shedding process so important in our lives.
 As a species we tend to hoard and hang on to things. We give value to things, be it a piece of clothing or some other object, but at the end of the day it is really just stuff. 
And in the grand scheme of things stuff regardless of how much it may have cost, really is just that, stuff......

 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

I tend to not have that much in the way of clothing. Not so much that my closet is packed.

Gemel said...

I have to agree it is too packed. More to go I feel!