Wednesday, September 08, 2021

There Is.....

There is something about the turning of the seasons. 
A silent voice that calls throughout nature beckoning beginnings and endings. 
Days becoming longer as winter slowly gives way to spring.
Butterflies were dancing with me along the path in their joyous waltz of life. 
Birds could be heard, and a glorious melody of many calls broke the silence, all melding together to create a calming symphony.
Joy oozed around me. 

 Greeting me as I set off was an almost meadow like vista which gave way to the more rugged native bushland the further along the track I got. 
The majestic formations of rocks giving the bushland such a ancient feel. Many times I stopped to marvel at how plants managed to grow and flourish with little to no soil beneath them. Sometimes the tiny moss landscapes seemed to be kingdoms all of their own, tiny saplings looking like towering trees in these mini micro-environments. 
How miraculous nature is. 
And how marvelous it is to see such wonder no matter where in nature I go.....





































































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Beautiful views.

Gemel said...

Thank you William.