Sunday, September 19, 2021

An Afternoon....

An afternoon visit to my sons home and to see little Mog and pups Cooper and Banjo. I was really wishing to capture a glimpse of the silvereye nesting in his bottlebrush tree. The silvereye is a very tiny bird so it was able to construct a nest safely in the outer branches of the tree. In the first image there is but a small glimpse of the nest. Even with the zoom on my camera it was difficult to get a good shot without disturbing mother bird although I was successful in my last attempt and the profile of the mother is seen. Such great camouflage skills in keeping her nest safe.
The grandpups were joyfully enjoying games of tug while Mog a little indignant of being disturbed mid-slumber........


































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Feline and canine cuteness.

Gemel said...

Thank you William.