Sunday, May 12, 2019

Not For A........

Not for a single second do I take for granted the simple pleasure of walking out of my back door to be greeted by an ever increasing welcoming committee of feathered visitors.  
No matter what time of the day I exit my house there are always birds in the garden.
Many are now very trusting of me and don't fly away when I come outside, others are still a little skittish and head for the trees.
Enjoying a treat of grated cheese, tomato and corn kernels it was certainly a sight to behold.
The ravens are now coming closer to the house, they tend to be very shy and often hold back until the rest of the birds and the chickens have had their full.
The baby magpies are now staying without their parents as they grow in confidence.
The lone willy wagtail keeping watch from the roof of my car after he had dive bombed several of the larger birds which irritates them until the squawk at him.
Always grateful for the richness this little garden offers me...….

















No comments: