Sunday, May 26, 2019

It Wouldn't Be.....

 It wouldn't be Sunday without a meander around the garden.
In the years I have been here I have seen this bare unnurtured piece of land blossom and thrive as it began to be loved again.
No longer barren of life the biggest reward of all the hard work and the struggles to keep it all alive during the unrelenting summer months is walking out amongst it all hearing the birds singing, feeling the sun upon my back and being forever followed by my cheeky resident willy wagtail who chatters away as he watches what I am up to.
Hoping soon the rains come and with it all the autumn flowers which are still not ready to bloom, also hoping that by next year the trees would have grown enough to really create the secret garden I so dreamed of.
The front garden had been started sooner than the back and already there are parts of it that you can no longer see until you walk beneath the archway of branches that takes you to a secluded sitting area.
Looking forward to creating more tucked away little nooks for reading, enjoying a cup of coffee or simply sitting to watch the abundance of life that flourishes around my tiny little cottage.....
 
 


 










 

No comments: