Saturday, May 04, 2019

Navigating This World.....

 


Navigating this world has never been an easy feat , understanding it has always been a challenge, as to me none of it makes much sense.
 
People become addicted to collecting money. power and things as they seem to think that these sorts of collections makes them a better more worthy person which is absolutely ludicrous.
 
The majority of humans currently walking this planet are so disconnected that they do not see the true wealth which is always right in front of them yet unseen by their greedy sleepy eyes.
 
With society addicted to the ridiculous media circus, materialism and technology humans are becoming so distracted that they do not see that life in this realm goes far deeper than all of that.
 

Each life is a sacred passage which if the person is aware and open enough they have the capability to grow and expand as they weave their way through their personal story books.
 
Sometimes one needs to get to the point of deep crisis to fully understand the wealth of personal growth, others are born aware of the deeper meaning to life and constantly strive to make sense of this senseless circus we reside in.
 
Standing alone and walking through the quagmire of events that are presented to us is a great gift, for being truly alone on this planet full of people is quite frankly a frightening place to be, however if one uses this to look deeply into the situations and dramas that create their reality and learn to see why these situations occur then they have more wealth than any bank could hold.
 
We have lost so much as modern society has segregated us all into concrete and glass boxes.
Those who sleep the deepest can't even see the beauty of nature let alone any of the precious creatures that share this earth.
Most see animals as nothing but a meal, or a new pair of boots, they do not see that these beautiful beings have strong emotional bonds and family units that are torn apart by the humans need for dominance. greed and control.  
They do not see the destruction of all natural habitats as human waste pollutes the planet.
 
The natural gardens of earth are being constantly destroyed to build more shopping malls and more boxes to live in and this is seen as progress which is so utterly sad that I don't know where to begin on that.
 
What sort of intelligence ruins a planets ecosystems so that they can create a dull and dead structures, cities and suburbs and then expect everyone to be in awe at its completion?
 
I am grateful for the ability to really see what is really around me with my heart as well as with my eyes.
The gift of a flower blooming, the song of a single bird as dawn slowly turns to day. The gathering of flocks of birds as a day ends and they head to the trees to slumber.

The gift of finding like minded people after years of loneliness after I gave up on humans altogether  preferring my animal companions and the sanctuary of my garden to somehow keep me sane in a world that has completely lost the plot is true wealth, as I realised that there are those who see as I do and who also struggle with the callous and cold modern societies. 

 
To have seen through the emptiness of what modern society presents to me is a gift I am forever grateful for as I am not enticed by anything it has to offer.
To be content with the simple and natural gifts this planet shows me each day is far more gratifying than I am able to convey and to have the ability to actually see life with more than my eyes has brought me to my knees more than once as I feel the depth of love that is present when my heart is truly open...…..
 



No comments: