Tuesday, July 30, 2024

It's Nearly Been...

 

It's nearly been three weeks since I have had a proper visit to the lake. 
It has been really emotional getting used to seeing properly again. 
Plus, I have to keep my face dry, and we've been having so much rain, so I have been content to relax indoors soaking up the ambient weather.

Today I walked around the lake for the first time since my operation. I found so much has changed in a few short weeks.
 The lake is finally filling up, and flowers are beginning to bloom. Birds are either madly building nests or going through mating rituals, life was simply buzzing around me, 

I took my time and savoured every second. 
Each vista took my breath away.  
I immersed myself completely bathing myself with the energy of the lake and its inhabitants, which was the most spectacular sensation.

As always, I found plenty of moments of wonder, pausing as I do to fully engage with each scene.
And I left with a heart sated and soul inspired... 





































































1 comment:

Sharon said...

You captured some beautiful images. The clouds over the lake are stunning.