Sunday, July 07, 2024

A Delightful Sight...

A delightful sight greeted me this morning, grey skies and clouds full of rain. 
Gratitude overflowed from my heart. 
The bounty of nourishing water that fell overnight a boon which was much needed.
 My family of rose-chested galahs were eagerly awaiting the morning seed.  The chickens were also as eager to get out of their night box. 
The air was so fresh it was utterly invigorating breathing in as I gazed around my little piece of natural wonder. 
Heart full.
Soul happy.
Someone had been feasting on the pincushion hakea flowers. Many were scattered across the earth in gay abandon. I assume that this might be the work of my cheeky pink visitors. 
Evidence of the possums being out enjoying the garden was clear to see. The quenda's were not as busy last night, perhaps they are not a fan of rain.? 
I am contemplating getting a trail camera to strap to one of the trees to see who exactly visits the garden at night and what they get up to... 


















 



No comments: