Monday, January 01, 2024

A New Year...

A New Year begins today, so out into the garden I went as the sun slowly rose. The lettuce, capsicum and watermelon seedlings seem to have a zest for life which is infectious. How vibrant they are, with extra care and regular fertiliser they are still flourishing. 
A few ducks were enjoying the garden too this morning, and I took a couple of shots of a new bee bath I had purchased. Never too many water bowls or bird/bee baths in the garden. I saw a delightful frog bath recently which will make a great addition to a shady nook in the garden. 
Around the garden there are a few plants in bloom, it does amaze me each summer how some to of the more delicate plants manage to survive the dreadful Western Australian heat...






























 

No comments: