Monday, March 23, 2020

A Gentle.....

 A gentle walk through the trees down to the river at Lilac Hill Park in Caversham, I haven't stopped here for a stroll in years, the last time was so long ago that I don't remember most of these towering beautiful trees being here at all.
The shade offered more than one cosy place to rest upon the grass and watch the marvelous world of nature buzzing around me.
There were plenty of birds to heard high in the branches, none though flew into view, busy catching the insects flying about instead I imagine.
Taking time throughout my day to connect with Mother Nature whether I am at home or out and about is the highlight of each and every day.
Exploring new places, revisiting old favourites or simply being in my own garden I find I am never bored.
There is always something that lures me to get closer and see what has sparked my attention.

Sometimes it can be the glimpse of an unusual tree, or the way the light catches the leaves as it   passes through them, or maybe a pair of ducks just waddling past, nature holds me captivated for hours.
As the river silently flowed past the sunlight glistening on the water I found myself drifting off into a peaceful calm, my soul full with the bounty of love present here from the tall trees and soft grass.

Nothing fills my heart like a few quiet moments walking through the ever changing gardens created by the artful hand of our Earth Mother..... 




























2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Very peaceful.

Gemel said...

Glad the peacefulness of this place came through with the photos.