Saturday, March 28, 2020

A Colourful Flower.....

 A colourful flower caught my attention first, followed by several other delightful blooms.

Some never stop to admire or smell the flowers they may pass during a day, me, well I always take note of what I see stopping to take in as much of what I encounter as possible.

As my walk lead me towards the bank of the swan river all sorts of things caught my attention.
Especially a couple of jelly fish which captivated me for such a long while, fascinated as I watched them gracefully gliding beneath the water.
The swell of the water with ripples dancing across the surface also made me pause, as did the parkland along the waters edge.
But the most fabulous sighting was of eight black swans, two together on the river itself and six others having a drink of fresh water from a puddle.
Black swan numbers have declined such a lot and this was the most I had seen in one place, such graceful and elegant birds.



Nature is the our most graceful gift, without her we would not be here, whether her creatures or flowers and trees I encounter on any day here on Earth, nothing ever escapes my attention.......






























































No comments: