Friday, March 27, 2020

A Lazy Day....

 A lazy day spent relaxing in the peaceful gardens of  Stirk Park in Kalamunda, the shade offering respite from the heat of the day as I sat and watched life around me.
The fruit of the lily pily tree had attracted a large flock of rainbow lorrikeets whose chattering was extremely loud as they all enjoyed a midday snack.
But it was the trees themselves that drew my attention, such regal beauties serene and strong, soaring upwards creating homes for many.
Laying on the soft grass and feeling the hum of my Earth Mother pulsing upward her gentle energy offering healing as I took time to just be.
Drifting off into a place of peace, I simply observed the world around me being as it should be, in perfect harmony....












































No comments: