Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Sometimes...

Sometimes we need to change directions in life, it could be as simply as taking a new path like I did this day. Or, it could be changing aspects of your life, or home. This year has been a year of changes for me. Right from the beginning of the year I have been moving on from where I felt I was no longer meant to be and focusing more on placing myself where I feel appreciated and seen. 
There has also been a lot of loss, and many other changes that have shifted the winds. 
So, it seems fitting now that I am also beginning once again to take different paths whilst walking at the lake.
 I may begin and end at the same starting point, however I am tantalising the senses with many a new vista... 




















































 

No comments: