Thursday, June 20, 2024

Greeted By A Magpie...

Greeted by a magpie as I began my daily walk around the lake. Happily, I spotted some flowers too, which was an absolute delight. The sky as well held me in a hypnotic spell as the cloud formations were really quite striking. There were several other wonders that drew me off the trail as I had the sudden inclination to investigate what my intuition was telling me. Oftentimes I don't always see what has caused me to investigate until I turn around to continue on my way. 
Perhaps for some my fascination with all things wild and natural is not that interesting. For me, the slightest touch of wonder can cause me to smile and be further enthralled with our earthly mother....
















































































 

No comments: