Sunday, June 23, 2024

A Delicate...

A delicate tiny mushroom appeared in one of the pots brings more than a touch of magic. The appearance of this little miracle also highlights healthy soil. It wasn't the only one I found as I wandered through the garden. There were several pockets around the garden where the mushrooms are sharing their magnificence. 
It was a brisk morning if I remember correctly, and as always, I am never alone in the garden. A pair of rose chested galahs kept an eye on me.  Just in case I was bringing food with me. It is so gratifying to see green springing forth from the earth. The dustiness of summer gone. Seeds are also popping up all over the place, even in a dried-out log. 
Nature truly is marvellous. 
My native wisteria is also beginning to bloom. The vibrant purple a beautiful addition to the garden. The hakea in the back garden is still flowering, mesmerising plants as they flower from the bark itself. They actually remind me of fireworks as they explode their beauty forth. 
Telltale signs of a quenda visiting the garden at night was a delightful surprise. They leave a trail of little holes in the ground. These little marsupials are simply adorable, with so many leafy canopies around the garden, they can hide from sight very swiftly when they hear me approach.... 

























 

No comments: