Sunday, May 26, 2024

Another Upgrade...

Another upgrade was the gift of 50 meters of cafe lighting, which was also installed for me. Suddenly I have a well illuminated outside area to relax on those sweltering summer evenings. Or actually, if rugged up on a chilly winter's eve too with a steaming cup of hot chocolate. 
It has brought with it an ambience that is so welcoming, and apparently it is so bright that it can be seen clearly from the road that brings people into Chidlow. 
A beacon of light vibrating positivity out into the world. 
It is quite amazing how I can see my transition echoing out from my home, I seem to have found my inner light again, and this has been reflected back to me through home improvements.
 It's fascinating really how the inner and outer are so interconnected. 
It was such an unexpected gift, and one that I thoroughly enjoy...









 

No comments: