Friday, December 29, 2023

During The...

During the dreadfully hot summer getting out and about becomes somewhat difficult, I am not a fan of the heat and anything over the mid 30's sees me hibernate indoors.
 Hence my daily adventures take on a different vibe as getting out into the bush is dangerous as the heat soars, so I need to get creative looking for motivation. 
Little jaunts are more favourable in the summer looking for inspiration both natural and arty. 
Stopping to have a little wander around this small park and to enjoy the railway inspired sculptures. 
All the pieces (excluding the last image) have been created using parts from the old train station and railway yard that once stood on this place in Midland many years ago. 














 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

I am not one for heat.

Gemel said...

I love the winter months myself.