Monday, June 05, 2023

Some Views....

Some views of the garden taken before a heavy cold put me to bed for a few days, still getting over it and still staying in bed most of the day as the infection works its way out of my system.
Kitty kids are enjoying the extra snuggle time. 
At least I have been able to catch up on all my posts of the few days of outings before the cold hit. 
The garden is really beautiful this time of the year and more nourishing rain is coming over the next few days. 
Hopefully I will be up and about soon and out once again with my camera...















































































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

I had a cold in April that took weeks to get past.

Gemel said...

This one just doesnt seem to be getting any better