Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Finding A New...

 
Finding a new way to enjoy the beauty of John Forest National Park ended my day as beautifully as it began. This way into the forest is definitely my favourite, so many stunning vistas opened up before me and following the water also made this a perfect way to enjoy the forest.
 There is so much more to explore here with many pathways and granite outcrops waiting to be explored on another day.
 Lots of red tail cockatoos were heard in the canopies yet I was only able to see one. 
A few grey kangaroos were seen in the amongst the dense foliage, yet hopped off before I could capture them with the camera...













































































































2 comments:

William Kendall said...

It looks quiet.

Gemel said...

It was very quiet going this way.