Tuesday, October 05, 2021

What I Thought....

What I thought was going to be a slow meander turned out to be a very quick walk as I wasn't prepared for the heavy rain that seemed to come out of nowhere. 
Sunny one minute, sodden the next..
Hopefully more photos soon.
For those who have followed my wildflower posts you will notice a few more new flowers here.

Many of the flowering bushland plants are still beginning to bloom as there seems to be a very ordered pattern to the flowering. The flowering of the Western Australian bushland comes in waves. Which means that the flowers spreading their beauty throughout the bushland are continually shifting and changing as one species finishes another starts to bloom. 
It is rather magnificent to watch as the landscape changes one season to the next.

The Western Australian bushlands really are quite spectacular and I always seem to discover a plant I haven't seen before...... 















 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The beauty always amazes me