Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Gomboc Sculpture Park.....

Gomboc sculpture park and gallery in Middle Swan never fails to impress especially on a warm and sunny afternoon. 
It has been a long while since my last visit and I noted that many of the sculptures have changed in the large outside area. 
Replacing them some more rather unusual pieces. Not sure I would fancy the trio of giant faceless babies crawling towards me, they were a wee bit bizarre as was the giant red smiling man.
The art inside the gallery was fantastic, especially some of the sculptures in the exhibition. I also found myself taken with many of the paintings today as well. And for once no one piece was a standing out above all others........














 




















































3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Very creative works.

Gemel said...

Yes there are.

Unknown said...

Interesting