Wednesday, November 01, 2023

The Garden Has...

The garden has a new resident. 
After checking out the garden for a number of weeks and leaving signs of it's presence the quenda/bandicoot has decided to move in. 
I noticed the entrance to its burrow yesterday morning.
 I am absolutely thrilled to have a marsupial set up home in the garden. Obviously, I will no longer be able to grow vegetables and herbs at ground level for my use, as it eats everything.
 I will continue to plant tasty plants for the quenda to snack on as well as leaving out a fruity treat occasionally.

I am yet to see more than a glimpse of the quenda, however this doesn't bother me, just knowing that it's here is special enough. 

Bandicoots are messengers from the spirit realm and are a lucky talisman.
The bandicoot is a sacred animal so having one appear in my garden brings a powerful energy. 
 The bandicoot is known to create a link between the physical and spiritual realms and assist one connecting with ancestors. 
I look forward to many enchanted moments working with the energies this being has brought into my garden as well as enjoying the company of such a special animal...


 

2 comments:

Sharon said...

That's an animal I had not heard of before. I had to look it up. Interesting for sure.

Gemel said...

They are amazing little marsupials.