Tuesday, November 21, 2023

A Truly Magical Moment...

A truly magical moment took place when I decided to change my direction on the spare of the moment.

After a rather sassy willy wagtail flew straight at me, I glance to my right and knew immediately what all the fuss was about.
Her chicks were close by.
I recently came across a nesting willy wagtail at another place I frequent, however when I returned the chicks had already fledged.

So, to walk virtually up to these two precious beings was incredible. 
As much as I wanted to stay and observe, I was mindful of the parents who were getting extremely agitated. 
I took a few photos and as I walked away, I knew that this moment would be etched into my heart forever...



 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Very cute!

Gemel said...

They really are.