Saturday, February 18, 2023

Problems...

Problems with uploading my photos on this new computer has seen a decline in me wanting to go out with my camera. It has been a stressful time and not something that I have been happy about. Thankfully though I have seemed to have rectified the situation and finally I am back doing what I love the most. 
Walking in nature, camera in hand.
The bushland like my garden is dry and thirsty as the summer days drag on, although, over the past few days I have noticed that there are little sprigs of green popping up across the fields and also around the garden. There have been a few cooler nights and even a slight dew settling overnight. 
Come on autumn bring in the cooler weather...




















 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Wonderful takes.

Gemel said...

Thank you.