Wednesday, February 22, 2023

It Was...

It was one of those days where all sorts of things happened, and I decided that I was going to go out with my camera despite the heat. The bushland is showing signs of stress after so long without any rain. Normally in the summer months we get the tail end of cyclones from the far north of the state, this year though there has been nothing coming down this far.
As always, I find all sorts of things intriguing in the bush. Whether it be the trees, bark, flowers or a cocoon I noticed on a leaf, there is always so much magic waiting to be discovered. 
Towards the end of my meander there were a family of fantails flitting in and out of the trees, all I was able to capture was a few snaps of their tail feathers before finally getting a photo of one that was still enough for a few seconds.....























































 

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

It certainly feels hot.

Sharon said...

There are so many wonderful things to see in this world if one is willing to look.

Gemel said...

It was hot William.

So true Sharon.