Friday, January 08, 2021

Finally....

Finally found this fantastic vegetable shop open when passing by the other day, one that for the past seven years I have always missed being open whenever I was in the area.
Around seven kilometers from my cottage I have watched the crops come and go over the years I have lived up here and was extremely frustrated at always missing it.
I can say that they sell the best rocket I have ever tasted and look forward to frequenting this small local business more as no pesticides or chemicals are used. And much to my amazement the owners have given me their number so if it is closed I can call and they will get me whatever I need if I phone in advance, now that is service that you don't see too much of these days! 
Unfortunately my summer crops never survive but these people seem to know their stuff. So happy now the struggle to grow my summer crops is no longer an issue because this little shop is absolutely fabulous......






 

No comments: