Sunday, January 03, 2021

Charlie Being....

Charlie being a rather quirky feline has a few habits that are shall we say a tad odd!. Charlie has a bit of a head and hair fetish and likes to bury his nose in my hair and chew on it normally when I am asleep, not the best way to be woken up I can tell you. I discourage him every time but then out of the blue he wakes me up in this strange way. I can't fathom this rather weird habit of his and really can't see how my hair can be of interest to him but he seems to be in a league of his own little Charles.

Yesterday he was in his element when my son placed his hat within his reach, after squirming all over it and gathering it up in his paws and began rubbing it across his face for the longest time, he then settled down with a look of great contentment on top of  his new favourite thing.....









 

2 comments:

Sharon said...

What handsome fellow he is. He has a regal look. My dad had a cat that did the same thing to my dad.

William Kendall said...

He is a good boy.