Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Speaking To....

Speaking to my friend on the telephone the other morning when I could not sleep has invited the luring call of England to speak to me again.
Whispers of her gentle curves tantalising my senses as whiffs of autumn come floating in waves of aromatic delight, leaving me in to linger in the memories they stir....
Walks in the woods, silently content with my own companionship have left footprints on my soul. The deep resonance of the earth would penetrate throughout my being, the presence of the woodland folk watching, waiting could be felt as I strolled through in blissful gratitude for such delectable moments........
Where I am now holds no magical places that enchant me, as a restlessness uncoils its way through me snaking its way throughout my body, urging me to extend my energy far enough to stimulate a quickening of synchronicity to occur.
Where it is I will be lead to?
I have a growing sense of change that is humming to my soul.
A melody that seduces my inner longing for a returning to the greenness and softness of the northern hemisphere where once again I will experience the changing of seasons, the vibrancy of spring as daffodils and cherry blossoms burst into life. The dawning of summer as shades of green paint the landscape with hues so illuminated that restfulness is attained by simply being in the company of the trees as the wind dances through their leaves. And autumn, the turning of the season brings with it a visual fire, trees ablaze with a palette of colours as they begin their hibernation into the sleepiness of winter. Ah winter, frosty mornings, snow covered streets, the tingle as you enter your house after an invigorating winter walk, the stillness of a quiet country walk in the winter took me to a place of adulation, the calmed hushed silence lives within me forever.
So much is stored in the chapters of my heart, so now I wait, I grow, preparing myself for the next step it is I am to take, for there is nothing I am to do, just to be, for it is through the stillness and the allowance of destiny that my story will be written.
Will I return to the shores of England, or will I venture to another place entirely?
I wait, I be.........

No comments: