Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Dashing For Cover...

Dashing for cover to attempt to keep dry made todays walk really fun. I don't mind walking in the rain normally, some of the downpours today though were really heavy. It was so exhilarating strolling along after the rain, some of the birds I encountered were clearly drenched, yet they didn't appear to be to put out about it. Others didn't seem to notice at all. 
As always, I was enchanted by the sculptural beauty of nature, and the way she decorates the earth so beautifully. Winter is such a replenishing time here, and I always embrace these cold wet days to the fullest...















































































































 

4 comments:

Sharon said...

How refreshing. I wish we would get some rain here. It would surely cool things down.

Gemel said...

If I could send it your way Sharon, I would. Not looking forward to the summer at all.

William Kendall said...

Those birds are characters.

Gemel said...

They really are quite funny to observe, Willaim.