Monday, July 24, 2023

Taking It Slow...

Taking it slow and enjoying the warmth of the sun and spending time watching my beautiful boy Aslan as he snoozed in the sunshine. He is definitely in retirement now, he no longer crows, and sleeps most of the day. Each day a blessing while he is still here with me.

The warm sunshine has seen the mulberry tree begin to fruit, which is a tad too early, however I do love to nibble on mulberries when wandering around the garden. 
The ducks are back and like the chickens enjoying the long grass. I do so enjoy how so many wild ducks love to come and relax in the garden.
Flowers and mushrooms add appeal and beauty, how grateful I am for such a bountiful place to reside... 





























 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Aslan is a grand fellow.

Gemel said...

He is indeed a grand and beautiful boy.