Saturday, May 13, 2023

The Golden....

The golden hue of the setting sun showered the garden with its delicate light, the evening warm after a glorious day. Many plants are flowering in the garden now and there are many more with copious amounts of buds inching slowly forward to opening. The springlike radiance autumn brings is embraced fully by me, it is a time of reviving and time of joy as nature bursts into life after the draining summer months. 
So many birds are visiting the garden, and to my delight new calls have been heard, in these gentle months the birds are full of glee, their zest for life contagious. 
Perspectives of my garden constantly shift as the plants grow ever higher, the fuller they become the more they offer shelter and nesting spots to the tiniest of my bird visitors.
The chickens were also embracing this balmy afternoon, a tranquillity had shrouded the garden bestowing a peacefulness that soaked into the soul...





























 

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I love all the blooms. Such a variety of colors and shapes.

Gemel said...

I love the all the flowers in my garden, many more yet to open.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful photos.

Gemel said...

Thank you.