Friday, May 05, 2023

Encountering Kangaroos....

Encountering kangaroos when out in the bush is always a special moment, it is rare to see one as friendly as this one who was relaxing by the carpark. Not wanting to disturb her too much I sat a short distance away admiring her beauty and soaking up her peaceful energy.
Kangaroos are not seen too often on my bushland meanders; they are however heard. Coming across another lone kangaroo foraging was an added delight, I then heard a mob bounding off through the trees further along on my walk. 
Ancient granite boulders were scattered throughout the bush, silent yet mesmerising. And the constant wonder of how life sprouts from these monolithic boulders brought many sighs of wonder....

























































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Their heads very much remind me of deer.

Gemel said...

I totally agree with you.