Sunday, May 28, 2023

A Glorious Autumnal Morning...

A glorious autumnal morning, brisk and sunny, the mornings visitors cheeky as usual. The garden has an enchanting feel to it on these crisp mornings, the golden hue to the rising sun softly illuminating all it touches. 
The chickens followed me around the garden in hope I had some tasty breakfast treats in my pocket. Aslan following slowly behind, he is doing well in his retirement, he no longer crows. He seldom calls the hens for food now, preferring to eat his fill. I am amazed at his resilience, he does struggle on the cold days, however I make sure he has plenty of snug nooks to retreat to when needed....





















































 


3 comments:

William Kendall said...

The birds certainly are cooperative photo subjects.

Sharon said...

Wow, lots of beautiful things to enjoy. I love those colorful birds even if. they are a bit "cheeky".

Gemel said...

They are very friendly William.

They are cheeky Sharon.