Friday, May 19, 2023

A Place Frequently...

A place frequently passed yet I have never stopped before to have a closer look at the art on display, yesterday I made time for a quick meander.
 The mural is really rather impressive, accompanied by the dance of leaves as they rustled in the wind I was lost in a world of my own.  
The sound one I hadn't heard in a very long time, immediately I was reminiscing about brisker autumns. This little view of autumnal trees made for a melancholy mood to descend. 
It is interesting how sights and sounds can transport us to places we love and miss. 

The theme for the sculptures further along were all based on the railroad. 
Sadly, there was a bit of vandalism on the works which was really sad to see...
























 

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

These are eye catching.

William Kendall said...

Fascinating installations.

Gemel said...

They are striking.