Sunday, September 29, 2019

A Dream.....

A dream of transforming my tiny little cottage with a splash of colour began in earnest today.
With an extra pair of hands and fantastic inspiring uplifting company the stagnate old energy of the house slowly shifted to that of one of lightness with each stroke of the brush.

Having seen this vision the moment I saw the cottage five years ago I knew that delicate shade of lilac would transform the tired wood and take away the heavy darkness that clung to the walls with an air of desperation.

I know not many view the energy of their dwelling as a reflection of themselves, but energy is infused in everything we touch, it is in the walls of our homes, our gardens and each being we encounter, of every action we take.

This house had never been made into a home, she was neglected and left to fall into a state of total disrepair.

I recalled the day I moved in this afternoon and remembered bursting into tears and thinking I had made a dreadful mistake moving here and leaving a brand new home.

Sitting here this afternoon and seeing this uplifting transformation was perhaps the most profound thing I have done so far.
Suddenly the cottage is truly reflecting the immense transformation that I have been through this year. 
Gone is what has been, replacing it instead is a fresh new vibrant beginning.
A chapter has closed, a new chapter begins.

To have shared this with someone so inspiring made this achievement even more special.

I have such a happy and grateful heart............



1 comment:

William Kendall said...

It does look brighter.