Friday, August 23, 2019

The First............

The first morning of seeing the freshly painted area of the cottage filled my heart with a sense of achievement and also left me pondering the enormous task I have set for myself.

Somehow though, it doesn't really feel as daunting as it looks.

I am actually seeing the transformation of the outside of the cottage as an sign of change for me also.

In the few days since I have begun this task I can already feel the beginning of a brand new chapter about to begin, coincidences are happening frequently, although I don't really believe that any coincidence happens by accident, more like you are awake enough to see the signs the Universe offers and if you are paying attention you realise that you are in the right place at the right time for a set of circumstances to be offered to you.  

What a way of welcoming a new exciting path into my little realm, by coating my little wooden house with love as each stroke of the brush brings light and colour to the dowdy dry wood so too does it paint a new bright and exciting future......

No comments: