Saturday, August 31, 2019

Having A Day....

 Having a day of gratitude for the glorious garden I have.
Filled with life and birdsong and chattering of the parrots and the ever gentle energy of my chicken family as they potter about the garden.
Enjoying sharing a moment with Cheeky Chook who came to sit next to me on the chair while I am sure she was wondering where the blueberry treats were.
Realising how much the house has come to life in the corner where I have begun painting and knowing I have a rather big task ahead of me to finish it, but knowing there is no rush.
Of sitting and just being very thankful of my simple natural life.
Of loosing my self as I gazed up towards the clouds as they drift overhead and take me on a meditation of restfulness and peace.
Life is a dance of joyous union with nature, one so beautiful it always takes my breath away......... 



















No comments: