Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's Time To Let Go..............

It's time to let go of the negative aspects of my life, of habits, people and situations that block the harmony within. I am feeling an inner shift that is naturally urging me to seek harmony where ever I turn, to only gravitate towards those that will enhance my happiness. It is not always easy to move on, especially where other people are concerned, but, I have to be true to my Self, if my heart weighs heavy then there is releasing to do. It does not have to involve conflict, just an easing away allowing the new and positive to enter.......
With each step I take I am inviting refreshing moments to uplift my soul. I think that going to the party the other night confirmed what I already knew deep in my heart, if it is not fun and does not brings the essence of peace and happiness into my life then it is not for me..............

1 comment:

Jaky said...

That's what I think too! If something doesn't bring you happiness, keep it aside and do what feels enriching!