Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Caring..........

Do you deny your own needs?
Do you take care of yourself?

You must do what is needed to ensure that you are nurtured and honoured especially when you are caring for others.

Take time to enjoy the little luxuries that will add a few stolen moments of pleasure to your life. Take time to acknowledge your importance in this world.

Whatever it is that you do remember it makes a monumental difference to the world, no matter how trivial you contribution may be.

Each and every one of us is

Divine......

7 comments:

Jaky said...

So true. If we think that other living creatures, humans and even trees are devine, we are divine too.

Loving yourself is the best thing you can do right now.

Melissa said...

Your words are always so appropriate for my life and what is happening at the moment. I have never been a good writer, so I find your words speak for me in so many ways. I only reflect my children's lives in my blog and never really reflect much of me or take time for me and I am realizing how important that is.

Thank you :)

Marlene said...

Oh Gem who is that sweet little baby you are holding??? innocent little being..I love this picture!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

something i think is most difficult to learn for a lot of people - but without which, of course, we cannot complete ourSELVES, and therefore, diminish that which we give to others - very thought-provoking post!

Gemel said...

Thank you all for your thoughts :-)

Nancy said...

So true. What is the little animal that you are holding?

Gemel said...

It's a baby badger, not me holding him though :-)