Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Highlight of My Day

The highlight of my day is coming home to my little biddy cat, bless her heart, she sits in her basket by the front window and waits for my car to pull up in the driveway at 12:20 (give or take a few minutes.) She knows my car and as soon as I turn into the driveway she gets out of her basket and heads for the door. The joy I feel when I see her sitting waiting is heartwarming, such a simple act of pure devotion really makes me well up with tears...............
Once I have parked the car I open the garage door and Blossom comes to tell me off for leaving her all morning, after which she has a wander outside to see if there are any new smells as I check to see if we have any post................
This is interesting, just a minute............
With that done she lets me know in no uncertain terms that it is lunchtime now. I wait as she makes her way slowly into the garage and then we have a lovely chat as we head for Blossom's favourite room in the house, the kitchen!

No comments: