Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blossom's Story...................

I feel that it is time to share with you the story of how Blossom entered my life, it is a perfect example of manifestation, being in tune with the Universe and thus creating what I truly desired, which was a cat, but not just any cat, a cat who REALLY needed a home, an old, sick or homeless cat. I was intent on giving the Universe the exact requirements for my new kitty, not leaving anything to chance, I spoke of this only twice, yet I felt that I already had my precious cat, which sped things up a bit, it only took two weeks for Blossom to appear......... So here I was having a dinner with my husband and a friend that had called in for a massage and decided to stay, as we sat around the table having a chat I mentioned again (for the second time,) that I wanted a cat. My husband said that now was not the time, having just moved to Australia from the UK and renting a small villa I had to wait until our house was finished, then we would go to the cat home and I could get my new cat. Famous last words! My friend and I decided that we would go for a walk, as we left the house my guides/the Universe/ higher self (whatever sits well with you) was instructing me in a very firm manner that I had to come home a certain way, as I passed the bottom of one street in particular I was told 'you must come down this road on your way home.' To say I was preoccupied for the entire walk is an understatement, my mind was working overtime, trying to preempt what was about to happen....... As we turned onto the road in question the energy coming to me was like an electric current, my crown chakra was tingling like crazy, something incredible was about to take place...... All of a sudden there appeared a white cat, limping and shouting (meowing loudly) and heading straight for me, covered in dirt and lumps I was astounded. I bent to pick up this scrawny cat and it weighed next to nothing, it snuggled into me instantly and started purring immediately, I can't leave it here I said, look at the state of it, it is hurt and starving. My friend just looked at me and said, 'after the conversation we just had, you can't take it home!' Well I couldn't leave her there so off we went, the three of us. The reception I got when we got home was not a favourable one, my husband thought that I had stolen the cat, that was until he took a good look at her and realised what state the poor soul was in..... This is what Blossom looked like when I found her, bless her, I had cut off all the matted hair when I took this photo yet she was too frail to bath. For a few days I was just glad to have saved her, the day after I found her was a scorching 45, there was no way she would have lasted in that heat, living rough with no food or water. I did not know how long I would have her for, I was simply glad that she would not pass on under a bush all alone. Everyone who came to meet her on those first few days thought the same thing, she won't make it, how wrong they were, three years later she is still here...............
Now she lives in the lap of feline luxury, she is safe, her every whim catered for, and she is loved unconditionally, she really fell on her fluffy little paws.
As for me, well, I know that I created her appearance in my life by maintaining my belief that we manifest into our life what we focus on the most, I wanted a cat, a cat that really required a safe and loving home, then presto there she was, living proof that thoughts create our reality...................

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, I am first to read the story. Yepee. and I am so grateful I met you. May be, I will share my feelings with you sometimes. Good that I met you.
so, two things are lucky here. Your Blossoms and me. :)

Trina said...

That is so wonderful! I truly believe the universe sends them our way when we need them and they need us the most. And I agree with your feelings - there is nothing better than to give a *truly* needy critter a wonderful home. It's how we ended up with almost all of our little zoo! The only animal we purchased is Alfie, our second goldfish (who was acquired so Goldie, the first, wouldn't be lonely). I spoil my babies endlessly, and I can't think of a single thing that would make me happier.

Anonymous said...

I have nominated to "I love you blog". go to my blog and read for yourself.

Anonymous said...

sorry Jems. I wanted you to go to my personal blog. but, by chance you stumbled to Think Rich Diary. Go to Jaky Jingles Joyfully. I am so sorry you had to read what I never intended to make you read. so so sorry

Rose said...

What a fantastic story! She deserves everything she now has....