Saturday, January 24, 2009

Barney..........

Meet Barney, the maddest dog in England, well that I personally know anyway! He belongs to my best friend and he is so full of life and love it oozes out from him. I took these photos when I was on holiday in June, he was just as I remembered him, a face that smiles with real happiness, and eyes that radiate pure love.............
Trying to get on to me as I was taking the photos, Barney is extremely tactile and just wants to LOVE everyone................
His idea of bliss was racing through the summer grasses as they swayed in the gentle breeze, we followed using his tail as a guide as to where he was headed................
We took him on a 'short' five hour walk, and although he started off with enough energy to put an EverReady battery to shame, he did sit down in protest after a drink on the way home and not move!
Your joking right?
We are not walking anymore??????
It is moments like this I miss, time with real friends, doing simple things and enjoying every second of it. This day would will always be remember as perfect, it was one of those astounding days where the simplicity of life made it flawless...............

2 comments:

BipolarBunny said...

He's so cute!

Gallis said...

How lovely! What a beautiful reminder that sometimes our happiest moments are created by the most simple of pleasures.