Monday, January 26, 2009

Feathered Friends.............

My garden is becoming a regular stop off point for more and more birds, seeing as I have planted a native garden I tend not to offer seed as well, although having seen these two visit on more than one occasion I wonder should I start to leave some seed.................
The gentle birds that fill our skies and delight us with their splendid harmonies have a life that many off us would fail to endure, having to eat a third of their body weight each day to survive, such frail little bodies, vulnerable to a vast number of predators, life for them is never without threat.
I often give thanks for the creation of birds, birds of all varieties gracing us with their beauty and serenading us with their songs....................

2 comments:

BipolarBunny said...

Aawww... they are so cute.

Anonymous said...

This comment isn't related to post though.
How came I was not aware about your blog even though you are following me for days now. may be destiny, because I am falling in love with your posts right now, hope u don't mind ;)