Saturday, April 06, 2019

Woodlake Park....

 
 Woodlake Park, Ellenbrook is my favourite suburban park and if down in the suburbs I will often stop here for a walk.
It is a rather park large although today I only meandered around the top pond I find a peaceful and inviting place despite being surrounded by houses.
 
As autumn has finally decided to make an appearance I noted many buds waiting to open when the weather cools a bit more there will a fabulous and vibrant change as they all begin to open so there was not a lot of colour today.
 
Unlike the northern hemisphere we are not blessed with the turning of the leaves, most deciduous trees in parklands are not native to Western Australia however there was one in the park that had already shed her leaves giving the pond a golden splash of colour......





























No comments: