Wednesday, April 03, 2019

Did Someone Say....


Did someone say blueberries?
 
Cheeky Chook, Maple, Brulee and Aslan the rooster hunting for blueberries.
 
If I tap on the container of blueberries when I come into the garden, doesn't matter what they are doing there is always a chicken stampede as they all race to get to me.
 
Aslan is a gentler rooster than his predecessor, and he often will not even eat any treats preferring his girls to be spoilt.
 
The close family bonds these four have is heart-warming, they often congregate when one of the hens is laying her egg, and very loud commentary comes with it which is quite hilarious to listen to.
 
Never far from one another and as all of my chickens before them they tend to like to greet me when they hear my car pull into the driveway.
 
A garden is not truly a garden without chickens...…….


No comments: