Thursday, April 04, 2019

Might Not.....

 Might not be as good as actually having my shower outside, but it is pretty close.
 
Watching this view each morning as I shower brings a sense of peacefulness.
As the garden continues to rise ever higher towards the sky my morning view is never the same, trees swaying, clouds drifting, sun shining each day is always different from the last.
Sometimes the magpies sing outside the window greeting the day, or more like reminding me to hurry up with their daily treats as they peer in as I gaze out.
Often I just watch as birds of all sizes either fly past or settle in the trees seeking flowers or bugs.
 
I am still waiting on the garden to mature a little more before I can decide where to place my long awaited outdoor bath.
I am sure that the right canopy will naturally occur so that I can truly create my long awaited secret  bathing place...…. 

No comments: