Monday, August 07, 2023

Enjoying The Sunshine...

Enjoying the sunshine over the weekend has been very energising, I thoroughly enjoyed getting my hands in the soil as I titivated the garden.
 I moved the cat enclosure in between a couple of trees, this way Nala did not feel so exposed, she lasted over an hour outside which was impressive.
Aslan and Zelda were nibbling on some lettuce as they basked in the sun enjoying the springlike weather.
 My pink cascade tea trees are in full bloom attracting a load of bee's birds and other insects, as well as adding a delicate pink hue to the garden.
The lucerne trees are also in flower, they have a stunning white bloom which also are attracting many bees.
The mulberry tree is edging closer to fruiting each day which means that spring really is getting closer...






 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

A beautiful garden.

Gemel said...

Thank you, William.