Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Found It......

 Found it difficult to get myself to work yesterday morning, the pull of the garden and my daily visitors were beckoning.
 
It all started watching the pink and grey galah's out of the kitchen window as they came for their morning drinks.
 
Sitting outside watching my garden never ceases to amaze me, I realise how blessed I am to have so many wild birds visit my garden every single day, many of them so at ease with me now that they do not fly away when I come outside.
 
I can loose hours just sitting and watching the antics of the birds who fly in and out all day I have around 40 species of birds who come to the garden to feed on the flowers or seeds, pretty impressive I feel for such a small garden.
 
And yesterday I just wanted to be there watching and enjoying the most creative and nurturing thing I have ever achieved.
 
My dream of having a bird attracting garden finally realised, and the Magic Cottage living up to it's name...... 
 



















No comments: